Sunday, September 11, 2011

Loathe: Being so far away

Don't get me wrong, I love NZ. But I just really hate that we are so far away from everything! Surrounded by ocean, it takes us a good few hours to get anywhere. And let's be honest, Australia is not that exciting.

Sometimes I think how awesome it would be to live in Europe, the Americas or Asia or Africa for that matter, and just cross from one country into another.

Can't wait till I can just travel around. That's what I'm planning to spend my mid to late twenties doing. Work for a few years, save up some money. Travel around South America. Then work and live in Canada for a while. Save up some more money. Visit Europe sporadically. And eventually spend a few weeks travelling around Asia before I come back home to NZ.

Oh dreams!

1 comment:

  1. so far away from jimmy choo's, Canali suits and Chanel.

    good plan babe!

    ReplyDelete